X Marks the Stage: A Guided Map for Applying to a TEDx event
A desire to make an impact on stages
An open mind
An open heart
A willingness to do and not just try
Nobody likes to receive rejection letters.
Trust me; I know this first-hand.
I’ve applied to plenty of TEDx events only to receive rejection emails if an email at all.
While some of that is out of your hands due to factors such as an overwhelming number of applicants for just 10 spots, in this course, I’m going to teach you how to control what you can control-- your own application.
- You don’t need to have a huge following.
- You don’t need to have a major platform.
- You don’t have to be an author.
- You don’t have to have fancy degrees or letters by your name.
You just need to be you and I will show you how to do that for your application.
Dive in as I take you through the mistakes I made in preparing for my first TEDx event, as well as the 7 steps that will lead to x marking the stage for you.
Who this course is for:
- Speakers who want to increase their influence on a TEDx stage.
- Thought Leaders who want to use a digital platform to create a positive impact.
- Entrepreneurs who know the value of spreading their message on an international platform.
- Authors who are ready to take their message from the page to the stage.