What to expect when you want to become an entrepreneur

What to expect when you want to become an entrepreneur

Requirements

• You should be an entrepreneur.

• You should be an wantrpreneur…

• You should be an intrapreneur.

• You should not take this course if you do not dare to expand your comfort zone.

• You should not take this course if you do not want to become remarkable.

Description

2014 is when I officially started as an entrepreneur, and since then I have achieved a lot, made a lot of mistakes and worked with mentors. People always come up to me and tell me that I am a good speaker and that I learn fast and a lot, so I decided to do my ideas and knowledge justice and share it with the world.

In this free course I talk about:

1. You need to know what you are getting yourself into as an entrepreneur.
  2. I share my story as to why I become an entrepreneur.
  3. Explaining the day to day life of an entrepreneur .
  4. Explain the struggle/hardship that entails being an entrepreneur.
  5. I share my story about how my first business plateau .
  6. Understand why you want to become an entrepreneur. Understanding your why .
  7. Explain my purpose and the story behind Become Remarkable .
  8. Why having a purpose is so important , it is sticking to a certain principle and goal!
  9. Being and entrepreneur It is a long hard process, it is not straight forward or easy- but it is worthwhile!
  10. Why you have got to always be learning . Endeavour to create time to sit, think and research because distractions get in the way of thinking clearly.
  11. How to identify opportunity from thin air , as it is a process and system.

Cover icon created by Chinnaking from Noun Project.

Who this course is for:

• People that are thinking, and wanting, to become an entrepreneur

https://www.udemy.com/course/what-to-expect-when-you-want-to-become-an-entrepreneur/