VFX and Virtual Reality Theory Basics
Passion or Interest in VR or the VFX industry
Basic Understanding of Film Production and the Production Process
If you have always wanted to jump on the virtual reality (VR) bandwagon but have no idea how to - you’ve just found your solution right here. This theory course will help you get a good grasp of how VR ties into the visual effects (VFX) industry - keeping you updated on the terms, trends and uses of VR in the Hollywood film industry.
Expand your VFX Knowledge to Include the Booming VR Industry .
Understand every aspect of how VR and VFX work together and what this means for the future of the film, VFX and technology industries .
Why This Course?
- Taught by a real professional in the visual effects and film industry who worked on actual Hollywood blockbusters as well as startups in VR and Silicon Valley
- Covers terms and vocabulary used by visual effects industry veterans as well as applicable tools and types of projects
- In-depth exploration into different real-life examples of VR and VFX collaborations
- Networking and open collaboration opportunities with instructor and students
Get Ahead and Stay Ahead by Speaking the Language of VR with the VFX Crowd .
You will Learn How:
- To use and understand VR terms and vocabulary specific to the VFX industry
- To compare between different software, hardware and tools for VR and VFX
- To differentiate what makes a successful VR and VFX collaboration as well as the type of projects available in the industry
The best part of it all - this course is utterly and ridiculously FREE .
Who this course is for:
- Anyone interested in staying up to date with the latest visual effects industry trends
- Film students and graduates interested in understanding more about VR and visual effects
- Students of filmmakers interested in cinematic and live-action VR
- Students of my other VFX courses who want to enhance their understanding of visual effects
- NOT for anyone looking for a hands-on practical course on VR and VFX (this is a beginner’s theory-driven course only)