Udemy Coupon For KVM virtualization on CentOS Linux 8 /RHEL 8 Course
KVM (Kernel based Virtual Machine) is the virtualization solution for Linux. It consist of a loadable Kernel module that allows the Linux Kernel to work as a Hypervisor. KVM provides hardware-assisted virtualization for a wide variety of guest operating systems.
Under KVM , each VM is a Linux process that is scheduled and managed by the kernel and has private virtualized hardware (i.e CPU, network card, disk, etc.). It also supports nested virtualization, which allows you to run a VM inside another VM.
In this course , we are installing KVM-virtualization host on CentOS 8 . We are also installing Cockpit to manage our KVM Virtualization environment through a graphical interface.
Who this course is for:
- System Admin
- System engineer
- who wants to learn Linux virtualization
WHAT WILL YOU LEARN IN THIS COURSE:
- Installing KVM Virtualization or KVM hypervisor
- Network Bridge Configuration
- Installtion of CentOS Linux 8 and ubuntu 20.04 on KVM hypervisor
- Resize disk of virtual machine
- how to do virtual machine cloning and take snapshot
- copy full virtual machines from one KVM host to another KVM host
- Monitor administrate KVM hypervisor from cockpit tool