Udemy Coupon For Linux High Availability Clustering on RHEL 8 / CentOS 8 Course
I am covering below all points in this course .
Build And Configure our Lab:
- Using Vmware Workstation.
- Nested Esxi Server.
- Build Virtual Machines Considered as our cluster nodes.
- required networking for high available cluster .
- Repository server configuration on RHEL 8 for high availability cluster
What is cluster ?
- Storage (ISCSI network to storage).
- High Availability (Explain Cluster software components and how they are communicating to each other).
- Load Balancing.
- High performance
for more details please check course content .
Who this course is for:
- This course is designed for beginners
- Anyone with a desire to learn about Linux high availability clustering
WHAT WILL YOU LEARN IN THIS COURSE:
- High availability cluster installation, configuration, managing and troubleshooting in RHEL8/CentOS8 on VMware Vspare .
- Students should understand HA cluster concepts and how to manage different nodes, start/stop services
- Managing Cluster Nodes and Quorum
- Creating and Configuring Resources
- install configure and mange Fencing service on vmware and KVM
- About Order, Location & Colocation Constraints
- iscsi target and initiator configuration
- multi-pathing on iscsi server
- Students will be able to build a high available and load balanced services
- High availability cluster GUI interface