You Should be able to use your PC
No prior knowledge of the markets, trading, or financial analysis is required. We start with the basics and build on them.
We do recommend keeping a pen and some paper handy in case you want to jot down some notes, but it is not required.
All you need is an open mind to new concepts and to thinking of the ways the market works!
Welcome to Basic Trading Course!
The Basic Trading Course was developed by Meir Barak and provides the essential tools and knowledge about the world of day trading.
You will be able to work from home and earn a living trading stocks, spending from between a few minutes up to multi-day swing trades.
No previous knowledge is needed.
Entry Level- beginners
In the Basic Trading Course, we take the student through establishing a solid foundation of market fundamentals, teaching you what the market really is and why trades really happen. We develop a lexicon of market terminology, an understanding of Risk, and an ability to analyze the markets using both Fundamental and Technical analysis.
- Lesson #1- Introduction to Day Trading
- Lesson #2- Trading Methodology
- Lesson #3- Japanese Candlesticks
- Lesson #4- Market Indicators
- Lesson #5- Volumes & Trends
- Lesson #6 (part 1)- Support and Resistance
- Lesson #7 (part 2)- Support and Resistance
Who this course is for:
- Anyone who wants to learn day trading
- Students desiring an overview of market dynamics and market analysis
- This course is for anyone looking for an additional income stream