Top 10 Excel Tips for MBAs
- You should be familiar with the basic functions of Microsoft Excel 2013 or later
Efficient Excel ensures you have a blueprint for what you want to achieve, and the right process and tools to deliver value and drive action. It combines deep problem solving wisdom with cutting-edge Excel craft.
- A clear process that helps you to approach unstructured problems and get work done efficiently.
- Navigation design for different learning styles - whether you want to learn by listening or watching, our high quality videos use audio and visual cues to reinforce learning.
- Many opportunities to practice and continually hone your Excel skills, free workbooks and walkthroughs provided for every video.
Who this course is for:
- MBA students entering their first year, with basic or intermediate knowledge of Excel