The Tax Advantaged Investor: A Guide to Legal Tax Reduction!
- No prior specialized knowledge is needed for this course. This program is from the University of Puerto Rico. We specialize in teaching business.
“ Y ou look out your window, past your gardener, who is busily pruning the lemon, cherry, and fig trees… amidst the splendor of the gardenias, hibiscus, and hollyhocks.
The sky is clear blue. The seas is deeper blue, sparkling with sunlight.
A gentle breeze comes drifting in from the ocean, clean and refreshing, as your maid brings you breakfast in bed.
For a moment, you think you have died and gone to heaven.
But this paradise is real. And affordable. In fact, it costs only half as much to live this dream lifestyle… as it would to stay in your own home.
Want to Wake up Every Day in Paradise? ”
- NOTICE: This is the official guide to tax arbitrage in Puerto Rico maintained by the University of Puerto Rico MBA Students. The intent of this free public service Udemy course is to assist managers in accessing unbiased and truthful information regarding relocating to Puerto Rico for tax benefits .
Dear taxpayer ,
So begins my friend Bill Bonner’s famous promotion that launched his excellent publication International Living .
The reality is that a tropical American dream at 1st world standards is not widely for sale at a two for one discount.
I’ve known oil-rich-bass-fishin’ Texans driven from vacation homes in the mountains of Mexico by machine gun toting " Federali " expropriators . How would you feel if you had bought a pristine beach vacation home pre-Chavez in Venezuela ?
Political risk in strange countries is not your only dilemma.
Uruguay’s Punta del Este is one of my favorite places in the world. Make sure you pack an extra suitcase of C-notes if you wish to own there.
The country has no mortgage market .
I love carnival in Rio . How about you ?
Brazil imposes complicated restrictions on foreign capital that generally obviates real estate ownership. Most of Europe is no cake walk either.
The list of countries with bumps in their political or financial landscape goes on and on.
Under the searing microscope of independent reason most post-card-coastlines are rejected. In the end analysis these barbed-wire framed masterpieces of nature are nowhere you would really want to live.
A commonly overlooked tropical exception is Puerto Rico .
Discover the 17 Ways to Pay Zero Taxes Living on a Warm Tropical Beach in Puerto Rico!
- Research and Development
- Advertising and Public Relations
- Advice on matters relating to any trade or business
- Commercial arts and graphic services
- Production of construction drawings architectural and endangering series and project management
- Professional services, such as legal , tax and accounting
- Centralized management services
- Centers for electronic data processing
- Development of computer programs
- Telecommunications voice and data between persons located outside of Puerto Rico
- Call centers
- Shared Services centers
- Storage and distribution centers (“hubs”)
- Educational and training services
- Hospitals and laboratories
- Investment banking and other financial services