The Six Central Aims of Effective Adult Communication
This free course teaches you the six central aims communicating in a way which builds great ongoing relationships.
It is equally applicable to business, personal and intimate relationships.
There is nothing which can do more for your career prospects than improving your communication skills.
This is the free foundational course for all of Dr Lexander’s courses on communication such as:
- The 10 Steps for dealing with upset people
- The 7+ Steps for asking for what you want
- The 11 ways to spot a conman/woman
- The 15 ways to charm/engage someone at first meeting
- The 14 Steps for turning around a toxic relationship
This current course also covers the theoretical foundation for Dr Lexander’s communication system. The starting point was a remarkable finding from Game Theory which showed that, in ongoing relationships, the best way to win is to not try to win. This is explained in the lecture ‘TIT FOR TIT’.
Dr Lexander originally published his system as a book called How to Communicate Effectively and build relationship s. These are just a few of the comments from readers:
- “This book changed my life.”
- “The most useful and positive book I have ever bought.”
- “…worth 1,000 times the cover price.”
That book is out-of-print. But the videos are better… far better because you can watch them with your team members, work partners, family and loved ones and so together build better relationships, better teams, better businesses and better lives.
Every course come with a one-page summary PDF.It is highly recommended that you print this out and stick it on your fridge door.
Your journey to better relationships and a more meaningful life starts here. Join the journey.
Who this course is for:
- Everyone who wants to have better ongoing relationships personal and business.