The Serial Entrepreneur’s Guide To Startup Ideas
Courage, gumption, and a willingness to ask questions.
Strong desire to becoming a successful entrepreneur and innovator.
Passion and enthusiasm for learning.
No prior knowledge required.
You are in the very early stages of starting a business.
Hi, I am Mike Stemple a professional, multi-successful, serial entrepreneur and innovator. I am really excited to make my courses available here on Udemy. It seems like just yesterday I had the opportunity to mentor one of the founders of Udemy as he made his way through Founder Institute, and now I am launching a series of courses on his amazing startup!
Inspirer Mike Stemple, an expert at ideation, innovation, startups, and brand creation, who has built over 20 companies that have grown to be worth $100+ million, for the first time is revealing all the tips, tricks, hacks, and processes he used, and still uses, to rapidly grow an idea into a full fledged business. A sought after speaker and an award winning mentor Mike’s teaching style is to the point, based on REAL world experience and at times humorous in his candor and life lessons. Along with his video lessons Mike is sharing his treasure trove of cheatsheets, templates and how-to guides that he has himself built over a 20 year successful career. These documents by themselves are worth thousands of dollars and they are included with each relevant course.
Mike is known as a master-ideator and consults with large companies that want to learn how to fill a white-board with awesome ideas. For the first time Mike is revealing his ideation process and including his cheatsheets and templates that will enable you to rapidly vet an idea and think laterally and vertically into areas that might prove to be more lucrative.
Questions covered are:
- What is a good idea?
- How do you come up with good ideas?
- Does passion matter with ideas?
- How can you tell what you are passionate about?
- How do you translate your passion into one or more business ideas?
- What basic tools should every Founder have from the start?
- What tools should Founders use to develop their ideas in the beginning?
- How does being a Founder align with personal goals, objectives and vision?
- What research can you do to validate or to kill an idea?
- Does the market that you choose matter?
- What are good markets, and what are bad markets?
- Do competitors matter and why?
- How do you define your competitive landscape?
- How do you determine the key assumptions of your business?
- Can key assumptions be tested?
- What are tactics to test key assumptions when you just have an idea?
- How do you identify and interview potential customers?
- What are some tactics for effective surveying?
31 Lessons & 6 Downloads
Total: 5h 42m 4s : Min: 51s : Max: 49m 2s : Avg: 11m 24
Why This Course Is So Unique
I actual TEACH it. Most instructors write up content and use a teleprompter to deliver it, I don’t. All my lessons are taught with only notes for my review. I believe the best instructors SHOULD be able to talk about their topics without a script. Because I do not follow a vetted script my lessons take you on a journey. I talk about the real-world success and more importantly the mistakes I made in my companies. I teach each topic off the top of my head because I know the content inside and out. After building 20 companies and hundreds of products I know all the mistakes you can make and will teach you how to avoid them. All my courses also use real-world examples that I ACTUALLY did vs pointing to someones else’s success and teaching to it.
Additionally all my courses feature numerous downloads of the ACTUAL files I use to build my companies. I walk you through each one and demonstrate how I use them to rapidly grow my ideas into companies.
And finally I ACTUALLY am the one in the forum answering questions, not some intern or outsourced partner. My responses are sometimes pithy, sometimes funny, sometimes insightful, and always genuine.
Money Back Guarantee
All my courses come with an unconditional, Udemy backed, 30 day money-back guarantee.
Who this course is for:
- Anyone who wants to build a solid foundation for a successful startup.
- First-time entrepreneurs.
- Entrepreneurs starting and growing a business.
- Full time employees considering building a startup.
- People who want to start a business.
- If you want to learn the secrets of how a repeat successful serial entrepreneur does/did it.
- Entrepreneurs who have a business idea and want to know how to build upon it