The Serial Entrepreneur’s Guide To Setting Up A Startup
Courage, gumption, and a willingness to ask questions
Strong desire to becoming a successful entrepreneur and innovator.
Passion and enthusiasm for learning.
No prior knowledge required.
You are in the very early stages of starting a business.
Hi, I am Mike Stemple a professional, multi-successful, serial entrepreneur and innovator. I am really excited to make my courses available here on Udemy. It seems like just yesterday I had the opportunity to mentor one of the founders of Udemy as he made his way through Founder Institute, and now I am launching a series of courses on his amazing startup!
Inspirer Mike Stemple, an expert at ideation, innovation, startups, and brand creation, who has built over 20 companies that have grown to be worth $100+ million, for the first time is revealing all the tips, tricks, hacks, and processes he used, and still uses, to rapidly grow an idea into a full fledged business. A sought after speaker and an award winning mentor Mike’s teaching style is to the point, based on REAL world experience and at times humorous in his candor and life lessons. Along with his video lessons Mike is sharing his treasure trove of cheatsheets, templates and how-to guides that he has himself built over a 20 year successful career. These documents by themselves are worth thousands of dollars and they are included with each relevant course.
Mike is notorious for creating companies seemingly overnight. In this course Mike covers the steps necessary to quickly setup a solid infrastructure foundation for your new startup. In this course Mike gives away his zip file, that when expanded, creates a complete company file directory. This file alone is worth thousands of dollars.
Here are some of the questions covered:
- What hardware, software, and browser plugins does a successful entrepreneur use and why?
- How does a successful entrepreneur find ideas, filter them and save them for future use?
- How does a successful entrepreneur setup his/her file structure for optimal performance?
- How does a successful entrepreneur setup his/her email, calendar, notes, and reminders for success?
- How do you pick a good web host, and setup the foundation of your corporate website?
- How do you effectively communicate with your team?
- Do you need a cofounder?
- What are some common pitfalls with cofounder?
- Is a team necessary to launch a company?
- What does a new Founder need to know about the law to launch a successful startup?
- How do you pick a law firm to work with? What is the process of setting up a company?
- How much do you need to know about the law?
- What agreements do you need to run a company?
- What are common legal mistakes?
- How do you handle intellectual property, including confidentiality, copyrights, trademarks and patents?
- How much does the law actually matter?
- What about offices and co-working spaces?
Here are some of the topics covered:
- 101 Questions a Professional Entrepreneur Must Be Able To Answer
- The Startup Checklist – How to quick start your startup and look professional.
- Device, Software, & Browser Setup
- My Research Process & Setup
- File Structure SetupGoogle Apps Setup
- Email, Calendar, Reminders, Notes Setup
- Website Setup
- Phone Number & Team Communications
- Founders & Team
- Legal Overview
- Offices, Co-Working, Mailing Address
33 Lessons & 4 Downloads
Total: 4h 11m 41s : Min: 2m 55s : Max: 29m 52s : Avg: 7m 25s
Why This Course Is So Unique
I actual TEACH it. Most instructors write up content and use a teleprompter to deliver it, I don’t. All my lessons are taught with only notes for my review. I believe the best instructors SHOULD be able to talk about their topics without a script. Because I do not follow a vetted script my lessons take you on a journey. I talk about the real-world success and more importantly the mistakes I made in my companies. I teach each topic off the top of my head because I know the content inside and out. After building 20 companies and hundreds of products I know all the mistakes you can make and will teach you how to avoid them. All my courses also use real-world examples that I ACTUALLY did vs pointing to someones else’s success and teaching to it.
Additionally all my courses feature numerous downloads of the ACTUAL files I use to build my companies. I walk you through each one and demonstrate how I use them to rapidly grow my ideas into companies.
And finally I ACTUALLY am the one in the forum answering questions, not some intern or outsourced partner. My responses are sometimes pithy, sometimes funny, sometimes insightful, and always genuine.
Money Back Guarantee
All my courses come with an unconditional, Udemy backed, 30 day money-back guarantee.
Who this course is for:
- Anyone who wants to build a solid foundation for a successful startup
- Anyone who has tried a startup before and failed
- Anyone who is interested in how a serial entrepreneur sets up his startups
- First-time entrepreneurs.
- Entrepreneurs starting and growing a business.
- Full time employees considering building a startup.
- People who want to start a business.
- If you want to learn the secrets of how a repeat successful serial entrepreneur