The Guide To Philippines Outsourcing
You should be able to use a computer or tablet with speaker or headset .
You should have a stable internet connection.
Every entrepreneur dreams of having someone, or better yet, a team, working behind the business. However, it’s not always within reach. The biggest hurdle? Costs.
“Can I afford to hire someone full time to help me, so I can focus on my business? How?”
Yes you can, and you can do it through outsourcing. But it’s not that easy. You’ll be faced with more questions like:
- Where can I find someone hard working, skilled and honest?
- Do I have enough tasks for them to do?
- How do I pay them?
- How do I even manage them?
This course will answer all your questions and will give you a lot more tips on finding, hiring and managing an efficient virtual assistant.
Who this course is for:
- Anyone who wants to know more about outsourcing
- Those who are looking for Virtual Assistants