- Basic Excel would be helpful but not necessary
By taking the Foreign Exchange (FOREX) landscape course you will have a better understanding of
- The various currency pairs and their volumes
- The turnover and importance of core trading centers
- Various market participants and their importance in influencing FX price action
- Understand the basic Math required for pricing FX transactions
- Basic principles of Technical Analysis
- Basic principles of Fundamental Analysis
- Basic concepts of the banking system
For further in depth analysis you may visit InvestopediaPro
**** This course contains sections from “Trading in an Investment Bank Series”, which is a comprehensive course containing**
- The complete FX Math
- Technical Analysis and Money Management - Best Practices
- Fundamental Analysis - A Step by Step Implementation
- Money Management Strategies
- The Federal Reserve Bank’s Monetary Policy
Rather than deep diving right into the intricacies of FX trading - spot, FX swaps, outright forwards, fundamentals, technicals, money management etc. it might be a better idea to first build on a framework or context within which we can form trading strategies. Understanding the FX Landscape will provide you with that context. By learning how the geography of trading centers, timezones, liquidity providers influence the FX spot prices understanding technical analysis and trading patterns becomes much simpler.
In addition to the theoretical aspect of trading, by the end of this course you will also get a hands on experience on how a basic hedge is performed and how a simple arbitrage is performed.
Thanks for taking this course, please leave a review and hope you enjoy it!
Who this course is for:
- This course is for beginners to the FOREX markets or those who wish to obtain a broader understanding of the FX markets