The Complete Guide to Landing a Dream Job Teaching in China
Have citizenship from a native English speaking country (Chinese government policy)
Have a Bachelor’s degree (4 year university/college degree) or higher
Be under age 60 for men, 55 for women (to qualify for a Chinese work visa)
This course is a complete blueprint for landing a dream job teaching English in China. I will guide you step-by-step into getting an easy-to-find, dream job lifestyle.
- HAVE TONS OF FREE TIME - you will find a position where you will only spend 14-16 hours per week on work…total!
- Get over 200 days off per year
- Work only 3-4 days/week (most of which are half days)
- Get two, 2-month breaks off per year (over 4 months free per year)
- Have a free apartment (say good-bye to paying rent & utilities)
- Travel the world
- Make a difference and have a meaningful & fulfilling job
This is not a fantasy, it is so real and a hidden gem ! I’ve been doing this for years and have helped many of my friends to find their dream jobs.
The best part of it all is that it is actually quite easy to find a position, you just need to know where to look. And I will show you.
Simply put, there is tons of demand for foreign English teachers in China and not nearly enough supply. The schools don’t know how to find teachers and most people outside China don’t even know this dream job lifestyle exists. Because of that, if you meet the basic requirements mentioned here and follow the instructions in the course, you will most likely be choosing between a variety of job offers and be living the dream job lifestyle in China in no time.
***January 2018 Update: Due to the new policy of the Chinese government, work visas for English teachers will only be granted to people coming from native English speaking countries. If you are not from one of these countries, it will now be very difficult to find a position teaching English in China.
How long will it take?
It depends on how motivated you are to get to your dream job! You will be guided through the entire process of deciding where you want to live, finding and contacting schools, accepting a position, getting your visa and transitioning into China. The entire process can be done over a couple weeks or a few months, depending on how quickly you go through it and the time of year. It’s really up to you and when the start date of your work is.
When is the best time to take this course?
You really can begin at any time. You could begin teaching in either the fall semester (starting in September) or the Spring semester (starting in late February or early March) and hiring goes on year-round because there is always great need (though peak hiring is March to August and November to December). It is even possible to be hired in the middle of the semester. So, the best time to start on this is right now !
Who this course is for:
- This course is for anyone who can move to and live in China for at least one school year (10 months) and is looking for adventure, excitement and lots of free time
- Great for new college graduates or people looking for a career change or a dream job lifestyle!