The Beginning Guide to Microsoft Word 2013
To enroll in the Microsoft Word 2013 program, you should have basic computer skills and should be comfortable using an Internet browser and selecting commands from a menu or toolbar. You should be able to manage files, including saving, updating, and backing up files.
This program can only be taken on a PC. It is not compatible with a Mac. It is compatible with Windows 7 and later operating systems and IE 7 and later browsers. You need a high-speed Internet connection and an e-mail account. You should also have Microsoft Word 2013 already installed.
If you wish to prepare for Microsoft Certification Exam 77-418:Microsoft Office Word 2013 OR Microsoft Certification Exam 77-425 Part 1 and 77-426 Part 2: Microsoft Office Word 2013 Expert , this course will help you build the skills and knowledge you need.
- Step-by-step video demonstrations
- Companion eBook with 245 pages of detailed instructions
- Sample documents and images
- Practice, Quizzes and Skill Test
With this comprehensive, performance-based certification preparation online program, you can build and validate your business computer skills using Microsoft Word 2013 software. You’ll cover basic through advanced topics. Upon completion, you’ll be prepared to earn your certification and gain an important edge in today’s competitive job market.
In Beginning Microsoft Word, you will cover important topics, including how to:
- Learn how to navigate online and submit assignments
- Format Text and Paragraphs
- Get skilled at working with Text and Pictures
- Use the Quick Click options and the mini Toolbar to format Text
- Gain experience editing images and shapes with the Picture Tools
- Learn how to create and format SmartArt
- Use Quick parts to create professional documents
The Microsoft Word 2013 Certification Training Program is part of the Microsoft Business Certification program: Microsoft Office Specialist (MOS). MOS certification is the globally recognized standard for validating expertise with the Microsoft Office 2013 suite. Students who wish to prepare for Microsoft Certification Exam 77-418:Microsoft Office Word 2013 OR Microsoft Certification Exam 77-425 Part 1 and 77-426 Part 2: Microsoft Office Word 2013 Expert will find beginning through advanced lessons that demonstrate these required MOS topics.
This course teaches the objectives for the following certification tests: Core Certification: Pass any 1 test: Word 2013 Core: Exam 77-418
Expert Certification: Pass either test: Word 2013 Expert Exam 77-425 Part 1 or 77-426 Part 2.
Who this course is for:
- This program is for you if you’re an office worker, manager, entrepreneur, or other professional who wants to start using Beginning Microsoft Word immediately. This program is also suitable for you if you’re looking to learn about this software and expand your job possibilities.