The Beginning Guide to Microsoft Excel 2013
- This program can only be taken on a PC. It is not compatible with a Mac. It is compatible with Windows 7 and later operating systems and IE 7 and later browsers. You need a high-speed Internet connection and an e-mail account. You should also have Microsoft Excel 2013 already installed.
If you wish to prepare for Microsoft Certification Exam 77-420: Microsoft Office Excel 2013 this course will help you build the skills and knowledge you need.
- Step-by-step video demonstrations
- Companion eBook with 217 pages of detailed instructions
- Sample spreadsheets
- Practice, Quizzes and Skill Test
With this comprehensive, performance-based certification preparation online program, you can build and validate your business computer skills using Microsoft Excel 2013 software. You’ll cover basic through advanced topics. Upon completion, you’ll be prepared to earn your certification and gain an important edge in today’s competitive job market.
In Beginning Microsoft Excel, you will cover important topics, including how to:
- Enter data and use basic text formatting in a spreadsheet
- Enter data, format labels and create formulas in a price sheet
- Use and audit formulas from Excel’s formula library to calculate numbers, text, dates and financial payments
- Insert and modify Charts with the Chart Tools and the new Quick Click options
- Insert and format pictures in a spreadsheet
- Use, format and modify Shapes, SmartArt, and Views
The Microsoft Excel 2013 Certification Training Program is part of the Microsoft Business Certification program: Microsoft Office Specialist (MOS). MOS certification is the globally recognized standard for validating expertise with the Microsoft Office 2013 suite. Students who wish to prepare for Microsoft Certification Exam 77-420: Microsoft Office Excel 2013 OR Microsoft Certification Exam 77-427 Part 1 and 77-428 Part 2: Microsoft Office Excel 2013 Expert, will find beginning through advanced lessons that demonstrate these required MOS topics.
This course teaches the objectives for the following certification tests:
Core Certification: Pass any 1 test: Excel® 2013 Core: Exam 77-420
Who this course is for:
- This program is for you if you’re an office worker, manager, entrepreneur, or other professional who wants to start using advanced Microsoft Excel skills immediately. This program is also suitable for you if you’re looking to learn about this software and expand your job possibilities.
- To enroll in the Microsoft Excel 2013 program, you should have basic computer skills and should be comfortable using an Internet browser and selecting commands from a menu or toolbar. You should be able to manage files, including saving, updating, and backing up files.