The Alibaba App Complete User Guide
You will need a mobile device to install the Alibaba app.
Having a basic understanding of what Alibaba is would be good but not essential.
Be eager to learn, ask questions and get involved with the community on and off Udemy.
Learn How to use the Alibaba app to source products, communicate with suppliers and have international trade at your finger tips all of the time.
The eCommerce revolution is happening! Amazon, eBay and other massive marketplaces are taking over! Retail will soon be dead and everyone will be buying the majority of their products online.
I type that phrase at the top of all my course descriptions related to import export and international trade. Why? Because its true and eCommerce is growing at an incredible rate.
If you are selling on Amazon, eBay, on the high street or as a wholesaler then having constant access to the worlds biggest directory of suppliers is not only amazing but essential.
Now you will be able to communicate with these suppliers, make orders and manage shipments all from your mobile device.
The Alibaba app is so powerful it will even translate what you’re typing to your supplier into Chinese or a selection of other languages to enhance communication even more.
Here is what you’ll learn and be able to implement into your business from any device.
- Request For Quotation (RFQ) - Be able to source any product and have the suppliers come to you. With the Alibaba RFQ service you can fill out one simple form stating your product requirements, submit it and have qualified, interested suppliers contact you with quotes and how they can help you with your project.
- Product Listing Knowledge - This course doesn’t just show you the features of the Alibaba app but how to use them in a safe and secure manner. When souring products and assessing suppliers to do business with, their listings will tell you a lot about them. We cover what to look for and what all the filters and features mean on the app including the Gold Plus Supplier rating.
- Getting The Best Supplier - Finding the best supplier for your product or project is essential. Alibaba has embraced this and made it super easy to find the best options available with a host of search features and tools. We also use samples and a range of other pointer to assess suppliers and keep you on the right track.
- Contacting Suppliers - Being able to contact and communicate with suppliers quickly, safely and easily is essential. We will cover the amazing tools Alibaba provides, communication techniques to get better results and what to look for in a suppliers response to your outreach.
- Trade Assurance - Trade assurance is an escrow service provided by Alibaba for free. It enables you to buy products from suppliers completely risk free and has a 30 day money back guarantee. You can make Trade Assurance orders from your device using the app and we go step by step through the process.
It’s rare to find an website that has the capabilities and powerful tools that Alibaba has and to have access to them on the website and mobile device for free is amazing.
So if you are ready to get started and take the trade and commerce side of your business to the next level… Join Now For FREE!
Who this course is for:
- People looking to source products on Alibaba from any location.
- Business owners that need a mobile solution to sourcing and shipping products.
- Aspiring eCommerce sellers who are wanting to master Alibaba.
- Entrepreneurs that like to run their business from the sofa on the iPad