Tech Startup Management for CEOs: From Zero to Million Users
Just willing to learn what it takes to build a tech startup
General knowledge of the ‘Lean Startup’ methodology
ARE YOU BUILDING A STARTUP?
BUT YOU DON’T HAVE A TECHNICAL BACKGROUND?
You might wonder:
- How do I delegate software development when I know nothing about it?
- How can I know that this technical solution is better than the other?
- How do I even find out if there are better solutions?
- How can I choose developers or a Web agency without a technical background?
- How do I trust developers or Web agencies when I can’t even evaluate their work?
- How can I be sure that developers are not being misleading?
- How do I manage software development? Should I use outsourcing or internal developers?
- What specific techniques are there to build a startup while saving money in the early stage?
WHAT DO YOU THINK A SENIOR CTO WOULD DO?
IN THE EARLY STAGE, A CTO WOULD USE HIS TECH MANAGEMENT SKILLS TO:
- Outsource the development, making it go faster with appropriate resources
- Avoid paying for a full-time developer once the product becomes available
- Change the developer or the agency when it’s relevant for the project
- Choose several developers with particular skills instead of a general developer
- Use technical experts in Artificial Intelligence, Internet of Things, Virtual Reality, Augmented Reality and Game Design in order to create a more innovative solution
All those activities do not require any coding skills whatsoever. Just a bit of know-how and specific technical management skills.
With MyCTOFriend, you can move forward and learn to do the same for the early stage of your project.
FOR STARTUPS, EVERYTHING SHOULD BE FAST.
WAITING IS NOT AN OPTION.
FINDING THE RIGHT CTO FOR YOUR PROJECT CAN TAKE YEARS, AND IT’S NOT A MUST-HAVE THAT SHOULD STOP YOU FROM GETTING STARTED.
With this course, you’ll learn all the basic technical management skills a CTO would use to build and grow a startup, from zero to a million users.
This includes the process to improve an idea, the prototyping techniques, the technical resources you will need, and the solutions to develop your product and overcome growth-stage challenges.
WE WILL GET INTO EACH STEP OF THE LIFE OF YOUR COMPANY
FROM THE EARLY STAGE UNTIL GROWTH BY LEARNING HOW TO:
- Select a development provider
- Write specifications
- Manage a startup technical team
- Create a great customer experience with your product
- Prioritize your roadmap and present it to incubators and investors
- Manage and increase the quality of the final product
- Build a secure solution
- Internalize the technical team for the growth stage
- Organize a growing technical team
- And more
THIS ENTIRE PROCESS IS EXPLAINED THROUGH 24 SHORT VIDEOS
With the Tech Startup Management for CEOs: From Zero to Million Users Course , you will learn the required know-how to get started and grow your startup.
Who this course is for:
- Startup CEOs
- Any entrepreneur or future entrepreneur
- Startup founders who are looking for a developer or a cofounder
- Founders who want to build a digital product
- Founders who want to raise money with a prototype
- Startups that are about to develop their product or to outsource their development
- Startup teams that are on the growth stage