Swift Programming for Beginners
You Need Mac OS X Running Mavericks or Later.
You Don’t Need to Install Xcode Before This Course, We Will Cover Everything You Need In The Videos.
A Strong Interest or Passion in iOS Development and Technology.
Are you ready to build elegant iOS apps? A prerequisite to that is learning Swift, Apple’s maturing Programming Language for iOS Development. This is the course for you if you’re curious about iOS, or if you even know it already. Let’s dive into the specifics about this course.
What Do I Need to Take This Course?
- Mac OS X 10.10 or Later
- Strong Interest and/or Passion for Technology and iOS Development
How Experienced Do I Have to Be For This Course?
- My Target Audience For this Course is a Beginner to Intermediate Programmer
- If You’ve Never Coded in Your Life, You Will Finish This Course Without a Problem.
Why this course?
- I’ve Spent Over 250 Hours Perfecting This Course For My Students
- I Relate to Beginner Programmers To Explain Things In a Way They Can Understand
- I Spent A While of Time Reading Not Only The Swift Docs, but Other Books On Swift
- I Put Nearly 20 Challenges With Solutions For The Sections
- I’m Active! Any Question You Have, I Will Answer Them Quickly
- After Completing This Course, You Will Be Ready to Learn Cocoa Touch
How Much Commitment Do I Have to Have To Complete This Course?
- Spending 30 Minutes A Day: Complete it in 24 Days
- As Long as You Have A Passion For Learning Swift, You’ll Be Fine
How is This Course Structured?
- This Course Covers Swift Front and Back
- We Start Out By Installing Xcode, and Move Our Way Up To Generic Types
- There Are Challenges After The Sections To Practice What You’ve Learned
Whether You’re New To Programming Or You’re Experienced In It, This Course is For You Because You’re Going To Be a Master Of Swift By The End Of The Lectures.
Who this course is for:
- This Course is Meant For A Person Who Is Either New To Programming, or Experienced In Programming.
- This Course is Not For You if You Are Not Passionate About The Field, and Are Just Worried About Making Apps For Money. The Money will Come If You Build Amazing iOS Apps.
- If You Have An Interest in Building iOS Apps With a Purpose, This Is The Course For You.