Supply Chain of Perishable Products: Inventory Management
- Knowledge of basic statistics, e.g., mean or standard deviation
In this course, we will learn how to manage a supply chain of perishable products. After completing the course, you will be able to quickly find the optimal order quantity for any perishable product with any demand pattern. We will also consider the optimal level of overbooking for service businesses.
After taking this course, you will gain the following skills:
- Improve the expected profits of your business with no extra investment
- Simulate a complex problem and find the optimal solution in MS Excel
- Master the Newsvendor Model
You can achieve all these by spending less than 60 minutes of your time!
Who this course is for:
- Supply chain management students
- Supply chain managers seeking to upgrade their skills