Start a Creative Career in Audio as a Sound Engineer
- Electronic journal like Workflowy or Google Docs
This is an introductory course for people who are considering work as a sound engineer or other job in the field we call pro audio. It will help you ask the right questions to build a strong foundation for a lifelong career you can be proud of.
Discover how you can transform your audio hobby, into a paying career.
You will learn:
- How much real sound engineers make
- Whether you should get a job or go freelance
- How to find the right sound engineering job
- The most common tax deduction you may be missing
- How to invoice your customers
Get the knowledge you need to start making money in pro audio right away .
Do you know how to become a sound engineer?
Poof! Now you’re a sound engineer!
Lots of people know how to connect a microphone to a mixing board, but very few people actually know about the nuts and bolts of a successful career in audio.
I will walk you step-by-step through the initial phase of setting up your thriving business.
Each section will include a short video lecture where I will share the most important lessons I have learned during 14 years in the industry working in 7 different cities and 3 different countries. An information-packed article will follow each lecture with insider details that would normally take you years of experience to find out.
Let’s get started!
Who this course is for:
- Sound Engineers
- Sound Designers
- Audio Visuals Technicians
- Audio Engineers
- Students at Audio Schools
- People in career transition who love music
- Counselors & Coaches who help people with career choices
- Musicians who want to transition into a Pro Audio career