Silicon Valley Insider’s Edge Formula
- Bring your creativity and passion for innovation!
Get the Silicon Valley competitive edge – without years of living and working there. Learn how Silicon Valley works, how to make the best of your time there, and how to thrive as an innovator from any location and context.
Why is this course worth your time and money, compared to others? Not only does the content give you the SV inside scoop – you’ll also get lifetime membership in a private forum and exclusive monthly webinars, both of which give you direct access to the instructors: Dr. Anna Akbari, a Silicon Valley entrepreneur, sociologist and former NYU professor, and author of the forthcoming book on how to be happier by living your life like a startup; and Dan Gonzalez, a veteran hacker and innovation expert. They’ve launched companies, worked with some of the hottest startups and biggest corporations alike, to distill and compile insider insights and share that hard-earned knowledge directly with you.
Here’s a breakdown of what you get:
- 8 step-by-step, easy-to-follow online video lessons strategically designed to build upon themselves, with the ability to navigate at your own pace
- PDFs and worksheets to support you along the way
- 24/7 private access to the Silicon Valley Insider’s Edge Community, where you can ask questions that the HVCK team will personally answer. You will continue to be a member of the community after you watch the videos. (This alone is worth much more than the enrollment price)
- An explanation of the Silicon Valley mindset and lifestyle
- Clarification on the difference between Silicon Valley and San Francisco, plus tips to help you understand where you should be.
- How to master your Silicon Valley pitch and and network like a pro
- All the logistical information you need to successfully navigate the Valley
- Learn Silicon Valley’s “biggest secret” and uncover the Silicon Valley Halo Effect
- Understand what makes Silicon Valley so special and learn how to think like a native
- Rethink your relationship with failure and risk
- Learn why hustle beats pedigree
Who this is for?
- If you are an aspiring entrepreneur or aren’t sure if entrepreneurialism is right for you
- If you’re deciding between starting a company, joining a startup, or working for a large organization
- If you’re a student or recent grad planning for your future
- If you’re visiting Silicon Valley and want to make the most of your time there
- If you’re not sure if you will visit Silicon Valley, but want to adopt the mindset
- If you want to think and operate like an innovator
- If you are testing out where you fit in the innovation landscape
Accomplish all of this without spending extra time, money, or over-the-top effort:
- EXPERT GUIDANCE: We’ve spent years doing the research, working with startups and corporations alike, compiling best practices, so you don’t have to.
- CONVENIENCE: Become a Silicon Valley expert from the comfort of your own home
- FINANCIAL REWARDS: Imagine the financial success that comes with an optimized pitch, more efficient meetings and networking, improved confidence? Imagine the edge you’ll have after transforming the way you make decisions, take risks, and innovate? Whether it’s launching a new company, getting the job you want, or showing up stronger at your current job – adopting a Silicon Valley mindset will play an important role.
We can’t wait to start working with you,
Dan Gonzalez and Anna Akbari, PhD
Who this course is for:
- This series is intended for students and aspiring entrepreneurs who want to learn about what makes Silicon Valley so unique and how they can take advantage of the thought leadership and techniques that have launched some of the world’s largest and most successful companies.