Side Hustle “From Zero to 100” by City, University of London
- Open to completely beginners who want to start a business
This program is developed by CityVentures, City, University of London’s enterprise hub. This is a 7-week course for you to grasp the basics of bootstrapping and expanding your side hustles as entrepreneurs.
You may be: A.) A student looking for extra income; B.) A hobby lover looking to make a real living from your favourite pastime; C.) A business-minded human who wants to learn how to create a business from scratch. If so, you are in the right place!
Our course has three capstone lessons guiding you through the fundamentals of entrepreneurship, as well as inspirational guest speakers to give their takes on today’s commercial setting.
With our quality content, we want to help more females and people from underrepresented backgrounds to enter entrepreneurship, help more people to get extra income in this difficult time, and share the fun of side-hustling!
This project is sponsored by Santander Universities to empower eager learners to take that leap of faith and start their side hustle!
To find out more about us, follow us @cityuniventures on Instagram or Facebook
What you’ll learn
- How to grow a social media follower base
- When is the right time to become a full-time business owner
- Where to find the right places to network and meet people
- How to spot trends in today’s market
- Prototyping 101 for building a product/service
- What is Social Enterprise exactly
- More about women starting a tech career
- More about the first-hand experiences of female entrepreneurs (in Photography, Healthtech, Entertainment, Fitness, Travel, Food etc.)
Are there any course requirements or prerequisites?
- This course is for complete beginners who want to start a business
Who this course is for:
- Someone who is curious about getting more disposable income
- Hobby lovers