Set Up WordPress Locally and on a Web Host in 30 Minutes
You don’t need any experience with WordPress or other software.
You will need internet access to view the course lessons.
You don’t need any experience with programming languages (this is a “no coding” course)
You need to have a computer and a browser.
“Did you know that the keyword “WordPress” gets googled around 2.8 million times every month?” So, how do you get started? How do you get up and running with your own installation of WordPress ? It’s easier than you might think, and I’ll show you that in this course.
For the past 12 years, I’ve built websites for clients in industries ranging from Real Estate to Healthcare, from simple information websites to e-commerce and marketplaces. What I’ve learned over the years is that the getting started with WordPress doesn’t have to be complicated or time-consuming, in fact, if you set up WordPress the right way, it will take you minutes, not hours!
“Now, I’d like to take you behind the scenes and show you how to get your WordPress installation up and running in no time.
This course is your opportunity to get started with WordPress quickly.
- How to set up Your WordPress Environment Completely for Free
- How to Choose the Best Domain Name for Your Website
- How to Install WordPress Locally
- How to Install WordPress on a Web Host
And you’ll also get access to resources like:
- How to Edit Your Domain Name System (DNS) files
- How to Migrate WordPress
Check out what other students are saying about this course
" Impressive, short and straight to the point."
– B. Musamadia
*** Set Up WordPress Locally and on a Web Host in 30 Minutes is yours completely for free***
Because I’m confident that you’ll get up and running with your installation of WordPress and that this course will provide the building blocks for you to continue growing and learning WordPress in the future, you get the entire course for free.
Why Should you take this course?
If you want results now, from real experience put together in a step by step guide that will boost your knowledge and skills in just half an hour, Set Up WordPress Locally and on a Web Host in 30 Minutes is for you.
Get started now!
I’ll see you there
Who this course is for:
- You want to build beautiful WordPress websites without learning to code.
- You are curious about WordPress.
- You want a quick guide to get started.
- You want to have the freedom that comes with installing WordPress locally.
- You are NOT a programmer, experienced developer or someone who wants to code and develop custom themes ( this is not a programming course).