Safety For Rooftop Solar Projects
- Basics knowledge of solar PV system components and solar PV system types
Gain a comprehensive understanding of the best practices for ensuring personal safety while working on a rooftop solar site.
If you are looking for a job in the solar industry or looking to simply implement your rooftop solar PV project, you need a complete understanding of the safety procedures that need to be followed to ensure personnel safety.
This course covers a complete range of 300+ critical safety points ranging from electrical safety, fire safety, safety while working at a height, basic personal safety and site orientation.
This course will help you understand the different safety risks and industry best practices to avoid those risks through easy to comprehend animations. The animations are truly unique with real world rooftop site scenarios and various techniques to avoid accidents.
This course has been deployed by leading solar companies in South East Asia.
Who this course is for:
- Students who want to start a career in solar industry
- Engineers who want to learn about industry best practices
- Entrepreneurs who want to start a solar business
- Solar instructors who want to train their learners better