Residential Real Estate Mastery Blueprint - Session II
This is an entry level course for newly licensed real estate agents or anyone who is thinking about pursuing a career in real estate sales.
There are no pre-requisites for this course other than a notepad (optional). The slides have been included as a downloadable PDF.
Welcome to the Residential Real Estate Mastery Blueprint II TOMA Course!
Today, I am opening the doors to the Top of Mind Awareness course: the only comprehensive resource for helping you become a professional real estate marketer .
If you’ve wondered how to get better results at real estate marketing, what skills you need, which tech marketing tools to use, and how to simplify all these processes, this course will attempt to answer those questions for you.
Here’s what you’ll learn in RREMB Session 2:
- Module 1: Client Base Marketing: The F.O.R.D. Method
- Module 2: Active Marketing: Send-Call-See Formula
- Module 3: Passive Marketing: Create-Share-Publish
- Module 4: Blogging: Facebook Content Grid
- Module 5: Blogging: Content Aggregation
- Module 6: Back Door Social Media Marketing
- Module 7: Leveraging Testimonials
In the world of real estate, you aren’t practicing as an “agent” until you engage with a prospective client. Until that moment, your first job is that of a real estate marketer. This course will help you to take your current marketing know-how and accelerate them with a broad technical understanding to gain momentum and a competitive advantage over your competition.
This session includes **** hours** of highly informative instructional videos to illustrate the step-by-step process of using different tools and techniques to market yourself more effectively, including real world examples so that you can see the practical application of these methods right away.
Additionally, you’ll get access to the Residential Real Estate Mastery Blueprint Social Media Tracking Workbook! Plus, you direct access to contact me with questions, comments, suggestions, and to share your success stories!
Ready to continue your real estate sales & marketing journey? Let’s dive in!
Who this course is for:
- This is an entry level course for real estate agents who want to learn how to build Top of Mind Awareness in their selected geo-farm area.