Python on the Backend
- Able to understand basic programming principles
Do you know Python and want to take it to the next level? How about writing a website in Python, or an API so your fellow developers can consume in JSON over simple HTTP. With the boom of microservices and API, developers who are used to working with Python writing scripts can now take their knowledge to the backend. This course will teach you the basic of web servers, how to setup the Python Web server and write interesting cool applications on the backend. By the end of the course you will be read to take on the world and write your own services and APIs, read and write from databases, do sophisticated load balancing on your Python services, work with Jupyter notebooks and much much more!
Who this course is for:
- Beginner Python developers interested in building HTTP web APIs in Python
- Experienced Python developers who want to expose their Python libraries as a web service for other developers
- Data scientists who want to do heavy computational workload on the backend using vanilla Python or Jupyter notebooks
- Developers who want to use Python to build APIs that write to a backend database