Product Vision and Feature Prioritization for Startups
Students should have a product or service idea that they want to develop.
Have access to Google Drive so you can use the techniques demonstrated in the course.
Sticky Notes, 3" x 5" index cards and pens are encouraged so you can practice the material, but are not required.
You have thought about the next best idea forever, but could never get started? This course provides easy to use facilitation tools and tips for executing on your great idea!
This course has been designed for entrepreneurs (veteran or up-and-coming) and product designers who want to quickly convert their product or service ideas to actionable plans.
After completing this course you will be able to:
- Research the key benefits of your product or service.
- Use your research to develop a vision for your product or service.
- Use analysis techniques to determine the key benefits that are the most valuable for your customer.
- Prioritize the benefits so your implementation team is working on the correct things first!
As a bonus, charting your business destiny and product niche determination section have been added. These will help you understand if you are following your true passion!
This course is very important if you need to develop quick visions and next steps for your new product or service so you can quickly collect feedback or pitch the idea to an investor.
The course is structured in a series of video lectures with practical explanations on how to use the presented ideas. No special software required - Grab your pens, index cards, sticky notes and some friends and show them the next best thing!
Who this course is for:
- This course is meant for entrepreneurs and founders that want a framework to move their product or service ideas to execution. The course is valuable for those that want to get into product design and planning careers. The course is not suited for those that are not involved or have interest in product design frameworks.
- The course will help those that want to understand the steps to take a product from idea to execution.