- Financial Accounts and Bookkeeping Theory
This course is structured on the robust Practice Procedures used in Accounting Firms.
It empowers the newly qualified with skills, and a competitive advantage when job hunting.
It provides a good understanding of how softwares work.
Its just the Recording of 80 Document Types & 15 Period Reports are Automated.
It cuts the training time into a fraction. We all need to save time.
Its Not only Mobile & Computerised Accounting, but Practical & Technical Knowledge is Acquired
The course comprises of:
- A Practical Accounts Training SW on Google Play & App Store, Bought Separately
- Recorded Videos
- On Screen Guides
- Live Online Lectures
- Practice Documents
- A 34 Periodic Tasks Checklist
- A Year End Reports Checklist
- 90 Periodic and Year End Reports
The Lectures and Recorded Videos cover the following:
- Objectives and App Overview
- Tax Return and COA
- Recording Basics
- Start Features and Settings
- Miscellaneous Facilities
- Receipts & Refund Recording
- Purchases & Refund Recording
- Fixed Assets Recording
- Payments Recording
- Loans & Credit Card Recording
- Creditors Facilities
- Debtors Facilities
- Opening & Pre-Vat Recording
- Post Vat & Reconciliation
- Period Reports including a Vat Return
On Completion, Trainees are able to:
- Identify and Interpret 80 types business documents
- Record 80 types of Transactions
- Identify and Interpret 15 Periodic Reports
- Verify & Reconcile 15 Periodic Reports
- Present and Explain 15 Periodic Reports
- Develop a deeper Appreciation and Understanding of Accounting
Who this course is for:
- Those who completed or undertaking a Theory Accounts or Bookkeeping Course