PowerPoint 2013 Switch from Beginner to Advanced: Intro
Great passion to learn new things that will boost our productivity.
In this introductory course for using Microsoft PowerPoint 2013 you will learn the basic skills to create simple but effective presentations. In this process you’ll get know the interface of PowerPoint 2013 and the main features of this well recognized program.
PowerPoint 2013 is great for:
•Live Presentations to emphasize key points during the show
•Kiosk Shows which are self-running presentations that provide information in an unattended location
•Sales and Marketing to make a good impression on our clients
Among other situations
So take a dive in this PowerPoint 2013 course to increase your level of expertise in this program, some of the abilities you will aqcuire are:
•Creating Presentations from Scratch
•Applying themes and variants
• Identifying the best views to work efficiently
•Format Paragraph and Text
• Make use of the Keyboard shorcuts
• Inserting and roatating objects
Among other abilites.
I will be happy to guide you in this course and to solve any questions that you may have!
Who this course is for:
- This PowerPoint 2013 cours is inteded for beginners who would like to start using this program with no prior knowledge
- Experienced users can make a good use of this course by refreshing some abilities that they might forgot