PMP Exam Prep: Project Management Certification - PMBOK 5
Preferably general background of project management
Preferably general knowledge of some of the project management tools such as WBS Pro, MS Project and/ or Primavera
Still, it is a PMP Exam Prep course that is suitable for most levels of expertise
If you are looking for a course to prepare you to take the PMP exam, then there are plenty out there, BUT if you’re looking for a course to TEACH you how to manage a project and at the same time prepare you to pass the exam, then this is the only course out there for you!!
Preview the first lecture to know why!
- Complies with PMI PMBoK Guide 5
- 35 PDUs / Contact hours fulfilled
- More than 35 project management documents templates (and updating)
- 18 quizzes including more than 160 questions (and updating)
- Free supplementary lecture on tips and hints to pass the PMP exam
Bayhas Al Sawady, CEO and Founder of BRIDGE Consulting Co, will make sure you PASS the PMP exam and BE ACTUALLY able to practice what you have learned, to land your dream job and join the elite project management professionals club.
Who this course is for:
- Project managers by profession, or anyone who desires to build his carrier as a professional project manager
- This course is not a take-away type that you only do to meet the formal requirements of sitting for the PMP exam. This is a PMP Exam Prep course for serious people who want to build their careers
- Companies, who wish to leverage the power of project management in achieving their strategic goals