Pay-Per-Click 101: Intro to Google & Facebook Advertising
- You should be able to use a PC at a beginner level
We are currently undergoing the greatest shift in advertising since the invention of the TV.
And it’s all because of Pay-Per-Click Advertising.
PPC advertisements on Google & Facebook are by far the cheapest, most effective and best way to grow customers for any product, good or service.
It helped me build a website to 1 million page views PER DAY and sell it for 7 figures to famous tech entrepreneur Gary Vaynerchuk. Now I’m teaching you what I learned in this 5-part, 1-hour course.
The introduction & 5 modules of the course are broken down like this:
• Who is Jim Weber?
• Testimonial from famous tech entrepreneur Gary Vaynerchuk
• What is Pay-Per-Click Marketing?
• What will I learn from “PPC 101”?
Module #1: PPC Case Study
• How Zingerman’s Deli used PPC to build a $15-million, mail-order business.
Module #2: Sales Flow
• The PPC Sales Funnel & how to generate sales leads.
Module #3: PPC Math
• Elementary school-level formulas you need to know and how to calculate.
Module #4: Success Stories
• Successful uses of PPC to grow businesses, products or services across industries.
Module #5: Campaign Managers
• Everything you need to know about finding & hiring PPC campaign managers.
• Quick recap of the most important things you learned in Modules #1-5.
WHAT THIS COURSE IS NOT
This course is NOT a “how to” guide to creating and monitoring Google & Facebook ads. From my personal experience, it takes months to not only use these PPC platforms but also master them to a point where you make a positive Return on Investment. Unless you are planning to run Google & Facebook ads as your profession, it is a more efficient use of your time and money to hire a trusted campaign manager and pay them either on commission or a percentage of your PPC ad spend (30% or less).
Who this course is for:
- Entrepreneurs & small businesses