Organizing Your Effort For The Ladypreneur
- Before beginning this course the Ladypreneur in question must maintain a firm understanding that for a business to become profitable you simply need a product/service and a customer. The course will do the rest.
This course will turn your expensive hobby to a viable and profitable business while maintaining your sanity . This course will answer basic and fundamental concerns that Ladypreneurs face; how do I get the most out of every single customer.
Learn to monetize your passions by putting your business in a language that causes your customers/clients to take advantage of ALL of your products/services and YOU make the money you deserve.
Articulate a sales funnel to monetize your effort
Focus on fundamental business steps to generate profit
Simplify language that allows Ladypreneurs to immediately apply course content
Avoid alienating customers/clients you already have
Immediately create a road map of HOW to know where you in your sales process with each and every customer
Starting a business from a passion can be overwhelming and daunting. To compound this difficult undertaking many Ladypreneurs are trying to illustrate multiple talents, for example, coaches AND authors, without overwhelming customers/clients at the same time. Furthermore, Ladypreneur’s are walking this line while dealing with issues of price points within their business as well. For example, a Life Coach has the ordeal of having to offer their $3500 retreat (if you don’t have a high ticket item within your business structure, that’s a whole other course) to a customer/client they’ve never done business with.
- Would you spend $3500 with someone you’ve never spent a dime with?
- If a customer/client does say yes, can you afford to not further monetize this ideal client?
Organizing Your Effort was built for the Ladyprenuer to address the specific set of circumstances that female entrepreneurs face when looking to categorize their customer/client interactions.
This is a perfect opportunity for the Ladypreneur that is:
- Having a hard time monetizing their product or service.
- Having a hard time expanding your network leaving you stuck battling with friends, family, co-workers, etc… to grow and expand your business
- Having a hard time finding the time to actually provide your product or service, while spending more time being a saleswoman and marketing.
- Having a hard time making yourself available to a larger audience.
Content and Overview
Organizing Your Effort for the Ladypreneur is for the female enterpreneur that has either already started their respective business or the Ladypreneur that is prepared to launch and looking for guidance. This course combines practical business practices with the concepts of Education Based Marketing specifically tailored to the circumstances of today’s female entrepreneur.
There are 4 sections with 13 lectures, and 4 quizes that are best suited to be accessed one after another with time to apply in between, but in respect to the individual Ladypreneur can be taken at your own pace. The sections cover topics on today’s business climate for the Ladypreneur in regards to organizing the sale process in order to maximize individual interactions with ideal customers and clients. What’s really innovative about this course is that is practical. Meaning that the language is conversational which opens the content up to Ladypreneurs of all business backgrounds and demographics who are ready to focus efforts in order to start reaching business goals and expectations. Also the course is made to scale so whether you’re a Ladypreneur looking to quit your job and go all in or if your just looking to supplement your current income this course can assist your in reaching your objectives.
Sections include engaging video lectures and downloadable handouts (module supplements, summaries, recaps, and business flow charts) that allow the Ladypreneur to measure her progress in real time.
Who this course is for:
- This course if for the female entrepreneur or Ladypreneur who has recently or is looking to create an alternate revenue stream for themselves by monetizing a skill, ability, service or product.