Online Microsoft Word Tutorials for Beginner - Intermediate
- MS office 2010, 2013 or 2016 must be Installed
Microsoft Word is the most widely used software and frequently assumed that it is the easiest to use. I won’t blame you.
I recently learned that I could do much more on Microsoft Word than mere writing a document. Do you have such questions running in your mind?
- How to clean the Text in the Document? (Hint: using Word Macros )
- Do you know how to create fillable forms? (Hint: using Automation in Word )
- How to improve readability of your text? (Hint: Thesaurus and Readability statistics )
- How to work on long documents? (Hint: using Split and Multiple window techniques )
If the answer to any one of the questions is YES, you may want to try Microsoft Word Tutorials.
Is this course for me?
Well, typically if you spend even 10% of your work week on Word, this course is for you. This course is a MUST if you are a Lawyer, Journalist, Researcher, Analyst, Secretarial Professional, Business Development/ Sales, Executive Assistants, or Student.
What will you get with the course?
- 15 Microsoft Word tutorials including Tips and Tricks for Word 2016
- Practice word documents
Important information before you join:
- Once enrolled, you have unlimited, lifetime access to the course!
- You will have instant and free access to any updates I’ll add to the course.
- I will give you my full support regarding any issues or suggestions related to the course.
- Guided practice worksheets included for immediate practice
- Access to all videos 24 x 7 - learn online from anywhere
If you have read this far, next action is JOINING this course. Invest 40 mins. for a benefit of lifetime Ninja status on MS Word Tutorial !
Who this course is for:
- Professionals like Lawyer, Journalist, Researcher, Analyst, Secretarial Professional, Business Development/ Sales, and Executive Assistants who need to become proficient in MS Word application
- Students who need to make report, prepare thesis, letters, brochures, for learning activities, tests, quizzes and students’ homework assignments