Object Oriented Programming in JAVA
- This course assumes that you know the basic datatype, arrays and other other foundational concepts in Java.
This course is absolutely apt for you if you are already familiar with programming foundations and looking to learn or brush up Object Oriented Programming features, The fundamental focus point of this course is to explain you, what the feature is, using a simple and easy to understand example and also help you understand how you can apply it in real world software development.
It is imperative that if you are looking to be a Java professional, you must possess good clarity in programming fundamentals, and applying the object oriented programming (OOP) features in your code. This can be achieved provided that you know answers to few questions such as what the feature is all about? when to apply? how to apply? as understanding these features are very critical for software development.
Course Contents -
- Object Oriented Programming(OOP) features
- Classes & Objects
- Initializers and Constructors
- Inheritance and Overriding
- Abstract classes
- Static binding vs Dynamic Binding
- Code Generalization using Inheritance
- Developing Loosely coupled code through Interfaces
Who this course is for:
- For beginners who are looking to understand Object Oriented Programming features
- Also for those who want to brush up their Object Oriented Programming skills.