Microsoft Excel - Improve your skills quickly
Before beginning, you will need to know how to use a Windows computer, including a mouse.
It would be good if you have used Microsoft Excel before, but this is not essential.
You should have MS Excel (or Office) 2007, 2010, 2013, 2016 or 365 installed on your computer.
Welcome to this course about Microsoft Excel.
A lot of people use some of the features in Excel and just muddle through - not many use all of the functions.
In this course, I take my favorite features and functions, and show you how you can make your Excel life easier by using them.
- Learn more about formatting, filters and conditional formatting.
- Create tables, PivotTables, Chart, PivotCharts and Sparklines.
- Find out how powerful Visual Basic for Applications (VBA) is.
- And learn functions such as SUM, SUMIF, VLOOKUP, OFFSET and iNDIRECT - translated into 15 different languages.
In just a couple of hours, you can see how much time and frustration you can save knowing a few additional features - and you’ll find out how much more you can learn.
Who this course is for:
- This course is for you if you want to develop your Microsoft Excel skills in just a couple of hours.
- This course will use the latest version of Excel, but is ideal for you if you use any modern version - Excel 2007, 2010, 2013, 2016 or 365.
- This course is also for you if you use an older version of Microsoft Excel, but want to learn the newer versions.
- This course may not be for you if you want to learn Microsoft Excel for Macintosh computers.