Mentor for Impact - Start Mentoring
- You´ll need a computer, tablet or a smartphone and good internet connection to view the videos in this course.
This course provides essential wisdom & tools that help you start and succeed as a mentor . In this course you will find:
- Overview of main areas for mentoring opportunities .
- Essential qualities of a good mentor.
- Structure for mentoring meetings .
- Structure for GROW model conversations.
- Framework for sharing your experience through storytelling .
- Tips to motivate your mentee to follow through and get results .
In bonus section you will find:
- Printable GROW model structure worksheet.
- Goalsetting worksheet.
- Powerful questions for mentoring conversations.
Take this course if you are planning to become a volunteer mentor in your organization or a youth program and you are looking for information on how to structure and hold mentoring meetings.
Who this course is for:
- People who are planning to volunteer as mentors in youth programs
- NGO members who are asked to become mentors for new members
- People who are asked to join as mentors in business competitions and brainstorming sessions, to help participants develop their ideas