Mastering Cloud Automation using Azure PowerShell | DevOps
Beginner Level Knowledge of Azure Cloud
Awareness of basic PowerShell commands
You should be able to use PC/laptop comfortably
This course can be taken by absolute beginners including candidates with non-technical backgrounds, such as those involved in selling or purchasing cloud-based solutions and services, or who have some involvement with cloud-based solutions and services, as well as those with a technical background who have a need to validate their foundational-level knowledge around cloud services and Azure.
The course is intended to help people learn Azure concepts quickly and give enough practice exercises to get them started with their cloud journey with a specific focus on Microsoft Azure.
Why you should take this course
- PDF Included: The slides used inside the course for explaining the curriculum of AZ-900: Microsoft Azure Fundamentals exam has been edited and provided to you along with course. So no need to worry about preparing notes.
- Demonstration of Important Azure PowerShell
- Real-world scenarios to help you master Azure
- Engaging Explanation of Azure concepts
- Regular Test your knowledge exercises within lectures to validate your Azure knowledge
- Learn how to automate your boring and repetitive work using simple PowerShell tiny scripts.
- Introduction to Azure PowerShell
- Connecting PowerShell to Azure Subscription
- PowerShell Command-lets style in Azure
- Some very important PowerShell command lets.
- Query output of Azure PowerShell
- Microsoft Azure Fundamentals: Understand cloud concepts
- Microsoft Azure Fundamentals: Azure Architectural Components
Who this course is for:
- System Administrators
- Anyone who wants to build carrier in Cloud Services
- Aspirants who are looking forward to grow in their carrier
- IT Employees of an Azure Based IT Organization
- Technology lovers who want to learn latest technology and keep themselves up to date
- IT employees seeking promotion in their current role