Master the Art of Selling
- The only thing required for this course is a student with an open mind, ready to improve their sales skills and their confidence.
Sales is all about listening to people and prescribing a solution. In every job you’ll come across sales moments, whether you’re selling yourself in a job interview or selling products to customers - it’s an essential skill in all career paths. Sales needn’t be slimy, immoral, or complicated - it’s simply about getting the best solution for the customer so they are thrilled to buy from you.
With this course you can maximize your sales potential in just a few minutes - if you’re already working in sales, or looking for a lucrative and enjoyable future career, effective selling is a valuable skill that you definitely need to master.
Everyone has a dream goal that they want to achieve but nobody knows exactly what they need to get to where they want.They have no idea what things exactly will help them achieve their goal.That is why it is your job as a business owner,sales leader to show them what they need to achieve their goals.All what you will need to help them achieve their goals are right in this course for you.
I have covered the following topics in this course here:
.The Art of Selling
.Psychology of Sales
.Principle of Persuasion in Sales
. Generating Leads
.Qualifying a Prospect
.The Different Type of Buyers,Their Behaviors and How to Respond to Them
.Handling Objections from your Prospects
.Closing the Sale
Who this course is for:
- This course is meant for anyone who has a service, idea, or product to sell to the public. More specifically, this is a course for those not satisfied with their current levels of production or income. This course will benefit anyone required to interact with people whether it is face to face, over the phone, or over the internet
- This course is also for anyone that has a burning desire to improve their sales skills and thus generate more income for themselves
- Those currently working in sales looking to increase their figures
- Those considering sales as a career in the future
- Anyone who has to deal with customers face-to-face
- Those that are currently struggling with their sales