- Basic Knowledge of python programming
This is a practical machine learning course for people who wan to kickstart their career in Machine learning. This course will give you an understanding of what is machine learning and the concepts related to it. The course is structured in the following way:
- Part1 - Introduction and setting Up environment
- Part2 - Data Collection
- Part3 - Data Analysis and Visualization
- Part4 - Data Preprocessing
- Part5 - Data Modelling
- Part6 - Model Validation
- Part7 - Ensemble Learning
- Part8 - Dimensionality reduction
- Part9 - Outro
At the end of this course you will learn how to create a simple pipeline for a prediction model and make it feasible for real time deployment.
Who this course is for:
- Beginner Python developers curious about Machine learning.
- Beginner data scientists.