Learn Hypnosis In An Hour
Access to a computer to watch the video lectures and to download and view the PDF supporting document
No prior hypnosis knowledge required, just a willingness to learn and practice
This ‘Learn Hypnosis In An Hour’ course teaches you what you need to know to be able to hypnotise anyone within just 60 minutes.
You will learn:
- How to do a structured rapid ‘shock’ hypnotic induction (push down on my hand induction)
- Two more structured inductions (eyes open eyes closed induction, body scan induction)
- Three fail-safe hypnotic inductions - two client-centred conversational hypnosis inductions (leisure trance induction, ongoing experience induction, and a client-centred rapid arm catalepsy induction)
As well as learning these six hypnosis inductions, you will also receive a downloadable PDF of supporting notes (over 7,000 words including additional sample hypnosis induction scripts) and a long healing light body scan self-hypnosis mp3. All of the hypnosis inductions are demonstrated, five show demonstrations with a subject and one is demonstrated for the student to follow along to and experience.
This course will only take 60 minutes to complete, yet at the end of it you will know a number of ways to be able to hypnotise people that you can use straight away, you will know how to deepen hypnosis and how to do some basic changework with people.
This course covers:
- What hypnosis is
- How to induce hypnosis - three structured hypnosis inductions and three client-centred conversational hypnosis inductions
- Trance indicators - what to look for to know someone is becoming hypnotised
- How to deepen hypnosis
- How to do basic changework
- How to bring someone out of hypnosis
At the end of this ‘Learn Hypnosis In An Hour’ course you also have access to a Sussex Hypnotherapy Centre Certificate of Completion.
Any questions you may have while taking this course I am happy to answer in the Q & A section of the relevant lecture. I try to answer questions as quickly as possible, usually within 24 hours.
Who this course is for:
- This course is for beginners who have no prior knowledge with hypnosis but would like to knuckle down and quickly learn how to do hypnosis
- Those with minimal prior hypnosis training may also be interested in this course as a basic refresher of how to do hypnosis inductions and basic changework