Learn how to Podcast in 2019
basic overview of computing and podcasting
understand how to setup hardware and software on a pc/mac
do you want to get a podcast on the web quickly?
don’t want to spend time focusing on hardware, software and tools but just want to get pointers and an overview of what to use because you can work out the other details? AWESOME.
this course can be completed in less than an hour.
i made it for the entreprenuers, the do-ers, those who are on a time crunch or constantly on the move, the digital nomads and the van dwellers that understand technology but just need a refresher or discover new tools that have already been battle tested.
that’s where i come in.
my GET PODCASTING course is fast, cheap but FULL of content about getting started.
- i’ll give you an overview quickly of what we will look at
- recommend some hardware choices depending on budgets
- talk about doing remote interviews in the cloud
- give you an overview of my favorite mac recording software audio hijack
- talk about hosting for free on anchor
- give you the heads up about decentralized hosting on dsound.audio
- show you a way to get your audio on social media quickly
- walk you through embedding your latest audio on your website or blog
i mean, it’s everything you need without the fluff. . .
… . best thing is i’m here for any help you need after, happy to do 1-2-1 video chat for thirty minutes with any questions you might have about scheduling, production, hardware, uploading, editing etc.
i mean, it’s a no-brainer!
LETS GET PODCASTING!
Who this course is for:
- people who want to learn about podcasting quickly
- students and existing general workers wanting to learn over lunch
- rapid fire learners who want just the details fast