Learn Docker For Absolute Beginners
Windows or Mac or Linux machine
Understand terminal or command prompt basics.
Interest to learn Docker
Are you just starting out with Docker? Awesome. This course starts out assuming you’re new to containers and have no prior experience with Docker.
This course is aimed at absolute beginners who would like to learn how to get started with Docker as quickly as possible. With 5+ years of experience as a software engineer, you can count on me to explain what is worth knowing in a simple and practical way that is easy to understand. When you watch me show you commands, you will feel comfortable trying them and confident in your understanding of Docker!
This is one of the few Docker courses fully step by step, and I will happily assist you every step of the way as you familiarize yourself with the absolute basics Docker!
Here are some of the many cool things you’ll learn in this course:
- Installing Docker on Mac/Windows/Linux
- Understand the concepts behind Docker
- Understand the difference between Virtual Machines and Docker containers
- Learn the benefits of using Docker
- Understand what containers and images are.
- Create and run docker containers and images.
- Build/Publish your own custom application images
- Understand the basics of running docker containers
- Understand and practice various docker commands.
- Understand the layered file system of docker images and containers.
- And so much more…
I am grateful for the students who have taken the time to provide us with such positive reviews!
Thank you for reading this and we hope to see you introducing yourself in the course soon!
I wish you the very best of luck with your studies and I hope that we shall have some fun together in this course!
Who this course is for:
- Anyone interested in learning Docker