- Student of this course should be of mechanical Engg. And they should know basic concepts of Mechanical drawing.
Creo Parametric is an essential tool for 3D CAD. It is state-of-the-art software, which promotes best practices in design and maintains your industry standards:
It has advanced parametric 3D CAD abilities allows for remarkable flexibility in design and manufacturing. It has an extensive scope of design possibilities which enables faster implementation of new products. It is capable of adapting to design modifications, even late in the development process
In this course, you will learn core modeling skills and quickly become proficient with Creo Parametric.
Topics include sketching, part modeling, assemblies, drawings, and basic model management techniques. The course also includes a comprehensive design project that enables you to practice your new skills by creating realistic parts, assemblies, and drawings. After completing the course, you will be well prepared to work effectively on product design projects using Creo Parametric. At the end of each module, you will complete a set of exercises to reinforce that module. At the end of the course, you will complete a course assessment intended to evaluate your understanding of the course as a whole.
- Learn the basic Creo Parametric modeling process
- Understand Creo Parametric concepts
- Learn how to use the Creo Parametric interface
- Select and edit geometry, features, and models
- Sketch geometry and use tools
- Create sketches for features
- Create datum planes and datum axes
- Create extrudes, revolves, and profile ribs
- Utilize internal sketches and embedded datums
- Create sweeps and blends
- Create holes, shells, and drafts
- Create rounds and chamfers
- Group, copy, and mirror items
- Create patterns
- Measure and inspect models
- Assemble with constraints
- Assemble with connections
- Explode assemblies
- Layout drawings and create views
- Create drawing annotations
- Use layers
- Investigate parent/child relationships
- Capture and manage design intent
- Resolve failures and seek help
- Comprehensive two, part Design Project
This course is intended for product designers, drafters, industrial/conceptual designers, and routed systems designers. People in related roles will also benefit from taking this course.
Who this course is for:
- Anyone following mechanical engineering and completed their first year.
- recently college pass out students want to make career in Mechanical Design.
- Anyone working in industry and they way to learn 3D design tool for their job.
- Anyone working in Industry and they want to change their profile into mechanical Design