iOS App Development For Beginners - No Swift Skill Required
- You should have a Mac computer (e.g. MacBook, Mac mini, iMac etc)
Are you new to iOS app development? Do you want to learn how to develop app on the iPhone but have no programming skills? This course is for you.
This course is for anyone who is completely new to the Apple iOS platform, with no Swift programming skills . The app we’ll develop in this course will be a complete app but we will not write any code to make it work.
We’ll use native iOS development tools, which is the Xcode, and I’ll introduce you to other tools to make development a lot easier than you image.
Some of the topics you will learn in this course include;
- Some cool features of Xcode to boost your productivity
- Simple design tips to make great looking apps
- Introduction to some of the popular controls such as labels, buttons, text view etc.
- How to add layout constraints to your app automatically and manually
- I ntroduction to stack view – easier way to lay out your controls
- UINavigation controller and some of its unique properties
- Storyboard segue
- Plist.info property file
- Launch screen storyboard file
- Status bar and some of its cool features
- Creating icon and asset catalog
- View hierarchy
- Memory management
- App delegate and view lifecycle
- How to use the class reference
- IBOutlet and IBActions
- And many more…
The course will be updated with latest features for every new versions of iOS.
Who this course is for:
- Anyone who wants to learn how to develop iOS apps without writing code
- Anyone who wants to make basic app for their business