Introduction to HTML
HTML is one of the major building blocks for creating web applications and websites.
Recommended Course: Getting Started as a Web Developer by RefactorU.
Assumes basic knowledge of Git, GitHub, Sublime Text, and Command Line.
In this course we’re going to be taking a look at HTML, specifically HTML5. This course assumes you already have your editor environment setup, using Sublime Text or something similar, and you’re ready to start writing some code. The best place to start is writing HTML.
- 18 videos with over 90 minutes of lectures and explanations.
- 3 external resource files.
What You’ll Learn:
- HTML Terminology
- The HTML Boilerplate
- Identifying HTML Elements
- Unordered Lists
- Ordered Lists
- Architecture Tags
- Layout Elements
- And More!
Who this course is for:
- Those interested in learning about web development.
- People just starting out with HTML.