Intro to HTML5 Game Development
Understanding of AJAX and JSON objects
In order to run the course examples you need to install a web server such as Apache
Any code editor (we’ll use Sublime Text)
Any current web browser (we’ll use Google Chrome)
Learn from scratch to create games that run on all platforms and devices!
In this online training you will learn the basics of HTML5 game development by creating your first Mario-style platformer game. All of it using 100% free tools and frameworks!
What you’ll learn in this course:
- Creating levels for your game using the Tiled open source map editor.
- Loading assets in your game.
- Making a 2D platformer game that runs on phones, tablets, smart tvs, computers and maybe even cars!
- Understanding basic platformer mechanics.
- Implementing enemies and their behaviors.
- Putting it all together to create your first game!
- How to publish your finished game to the Amazon Appstore.
Don’t just make a game, publish and monetization are important too!
In the course you’ll also learn how to publish your HTML5 games to the Amazon Appstore and get access to millions of potential customers in over 200 countries!
Who this course is for: