How to Start Learning Programming
No prior knowledge of programming languages or coding is required.
Basic knowledge on using the computers.
To complete the interactive elements of the course, you’ll need a laptop/desktop or a mobile or a tablet with an internet connection.
If you have just started with programming, then you might not be having any idea of where to start . Although you would have come across various suggestions, they feel more theoretical and of less use in the practical world. You feel confused and helpless without proper guidance . You are more worried about how to take forward the initial stage of your programming career.
You are looking for a direction to start learning programming . You need a helping hand to guide you with the right steps to begin your coding journey. You want to be aware of the basic steps in learning programming .
This course will teach you the key steps you should take to start learning programming. You will be provided with a clear path to follow based on my 14 years of real-world experience in coding and programming. You will be more confident and more focused on your next steps. You will be well informed and prepared to begin your programming journey. You do not require any coding knowledge to take this course .
At The End Of This Course
- You will have a clear direction on your next steps to start learning programming .
- You will stop worrying and instead gain self-confidence in your learning coding objective.
- You will advance from a novice to well-informed beginner with a precise learning plan.
- You will gain an understanding of real-world coding insights compared to the theoretical knowledge you currently might have.
- You will be ready to begin your career as a software engineer with a focused action plan created by yourself.
- You will be more confident to face your first job and fare much better.
More Reasons To Take This Course
- Employment of software developers is projected to grow much faster than the average for all occupations. Software developers will be needed to respond to an increased demand for computer software.
- The skills you learn from this course will be relevant in the future. The software industry is only going to grow bigger!
- You can take this course without the need for any coding experience.
- Each lesson in this course is bite-sized and easy to finish.
- Downloadable 5-Step Action Plan ebook .
- Downloadable 5-Step Action Plan worksheet .
- Student Q&A’s on coding and programming.
- Quizzes and Assignments that make you productive while taking the course
- A friendly instructor who honestly cares about your success.
Why Am I Doing This?
Career in the software development industry has been the backbone for my success . The job as a programmer has helped me immensely in paying off my educational loan, pay towards my marriage expenses, purchase a new house, and invest in the future.
Moreover, I felt great satisfaction when teaching others , be it to my friends during college or to my colleagues in the software companies. This was mostly 1-to-1 or to a group of 5-10 people.
I was looking for a way to reach more people to teach them computer programming. I found Online Courses as the best option to teach more people at their own time and pace.
See you in the course video!
What Do You Get When You Enroll In How To Start Learning Programming?
- Crystal clear learning path to begin your exciting journey in programming.
- Lifetime access to the course and all future updates to the course content
- Personalized support and answers to your questions
- Udemy certificate of completion
What Other Students Who Have Taken This Course Say
“ Didn’t expect it to be this good! Very useful content, I’ve learned a lot actually. Now I feel more confident in starting to learn programming. Highly recommended course! ” - Marie Pi
“ It was a nice experience for knowing how to start learning programming. I make sure I would follow these 5 steps in learning programming. Thanks a lot. ” - Salahuddin K M
“ Very good methods and practical suggestion particularly for beginners…if a newbie start acting on these, he’ll definitely achieve his goal. thanks for course… ” - Nadeem Gul
About Your Instructor
Praveenkumar Bouna, shortly Praveen , is a software engineer with over 14 years of software development experience . He holds a Bachelor of Engineering in Computer Science and Engineering. He has worked in Security & Surveillance as well as Access Control systems in top MNCs in the software industry. He is known for his simpler teaching approach towards explaining various complex topics his colleagues come across in everyday programming life.
What This Course Is Not
This course doesn’t teach programming concepts or programming languages such as C, C#, or Python. But, don’t worry, this course will help you come up with an action plan to start learning a programming language.
What You’ll Learn
- 5 STEPS to start learning programming.
- Crystal clear learning path for beginners in programming.
- Case study on how I started learning to code.
- Bonus lecture on where to learn programming.
- Quizzes and assignments to validate your learning.
- Course bonus to download 5-Step Action Plan ebook.
- Course bonus to download 5-Step Action Plan worksheet.
Who this course is for:
- FRESHERS, who are looking for their first job as a software engineer. This course will give them a crystal clear direction on how to start learning programming for a programming career.
- EXPERIENCED NON-IT PROFESSIONALS, who are looking for a career change as a software engineer. This course will provide them with an action plan to suit themselves to the software industry.