How to make GIMP 2.8 look and act as Photoshop
I start from the very beginning, so when you are new to photo editing, that’s no problem! And I will show you how to configure GIMP 2.8 to make it look and act as Photoshop!
This free course consists of the first two sections of my course ‘The Ultimate GIMP 2.8 Guide’.
The course is made for Windows 7, 8 and 10. Have a Mac / Linux? Contact me!
In the course you will learn:
- How to install GIMP 2.8
- How to configure GIMP 2.8 to make it look and act as Photoshop
- How to improve and correct photographs
- How to professionally make Levels, Curves, Hue-Saturation, and Contrast adjustments
- How to work with layers
- Everything about brushes, and using a tablet
- Color theory, and why this is important for correcting photographs
Do you want to have an image manipulation program that looks and acts like Photohop? And do you want this program to be free?
Do you want step by step, easy to follow instructions, taught by an instructor that has worked for more than 15 years with Photoshop professionally?
Then this course is for you!
You will not only have lifetime access to this course, but you can also aks me questions! I will answer your questions within 24 hours.
Who this course is for:
- This course is for anyone who wants to learn how to professionally improve photographs.