How to Create a WebApp using Google Apps Script webPages
How to create a multiPage Google Web App site Please note this is a project based course with focus on Google Script for web apps.
Explore how you can create a Google Apps Script Web App and customize the code and output of the webapp.
Create and serve web pages that can interact with server-side Apps Script functions.
To create a web app with the HTML service, your code must include a doGet() function that tells the script how to serve the page. You can mix Apps Script code and HTML to produce dynamic pages with minimal effort.
Course will cover web apps
- how to setup a basic webapp and output text content
- How to output html into a webapp
- Use of Google Apps Script HTML Service: Templated HTML
- Create Standard scriptlets
- Pass data from Google Script to client side
- Include other html files and how to render and create an include function
- How to get the script URL
- How to create a dynamic menu for navigation
- Include CSS and JS into your webapp
- Include CDN libraries into your client side web app
Source code is included - Best way to learn is to try the code and create your own version of this project
Taught by an instructor with over 20 years of web development experience ready to help you learn
Google Developer Expert - Laurence Svekis walks you through how to do some amazing functionality to save time and get the most out of Google Apps Script G Suite content
Fast friendly support is always available in the Q&A section
What are you waiting for - this could change everything - at least change the way you use Google Apps Script and how you create your web apps.
Who this course is for:
- Anyone who wants to learn more about Google Apps Script and Creating Web apps
- Web coders
- Anyone who wants to run client side code within a web app
- Anyone who creates Google Web Apps
- Google Apps Script developers